Do I need a personal trainer?
We all need a little help with exercise sometimes, whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been at it for a long time. Here are some reasons people typically hire personal trainers:
- You are new to exercise and don’t know the proper exercises for your specific goals
- You are not seeing the results after having exercised consistently for several weeks or months
- You are bored with the same old workout routines
- You need to be pushed past your usual limits – you need to be challenged
- You need accountability and motivation
- You are training for a specific sport or event
- You need someone to show you proper form to prevent injury and maximize results
- You are looking to lose weight
- You don’t want to waste time doing inefficient workouts
What are the benefits of working out with a personal trainer?
There are several benefits to working with a personal trainer.
Personalized exercise. Personal trainers design a workout routine specifically for your body and your individual goals.
Motivation. When you have a personal trainer, you have a scheduled workout time or appointment. In addition, your trainer is like your coach or cheerleader — keeping you focused throughout your workout and journey to better health.
Expert training. When you work with JFit 360°, your trainer is a certified fitness professional who uses the best exercise techniques available.
Where are training sessions held if the weather is too bad to be outside?
If the weather does not permit us (cold weather and/or rain/snow) to hold sessions outside then we move to an indoor location (which must be provided by the client: in the client’s home or a rental facility where costs are covered by the client). Most years we are able to hold outdoor workouts between the months of April/May through September/October.
How long will it take for me to see results?
Every person’s body is different and responds to exercise differently. Typically, within four to eight weeks clients can see a difference in their bodies.
What if I am completely out of shape?
Each trainer works with each client based on the current fitness level of the individual. The advice given is individually tailored to help the client make steady progress towards achieving a higher level of fitness and well-being. Our goal is to offer you valuable and empowering fitness advice, teach you how to safely and effectively choose and use equipment, and to strategize with you on how to build a better fitness routine for you.
What health benefits are associated with engaging in regular exercise?
- Lower blood pressure and resting heart rate
- Increased lean muscle mass and decreased body fat
- Improved flexibility, posture, balance and coordination
- Boosts metabolism
- Increased strength, energy and endurance
- Increased bone density
- Reduce and relieves stress and symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Improved physical appearance and self-confidence
- Improved athletic performance
- Helps Type II Diabetes, back pain, arthritis, osteoporosis, high cholesterol
- Helps prevent injury
- Improved overall health
- Feel better
Why should I choose JFit 360° over the competition?
We create highly customized weight loss, health and fitness programs, conducted with the utmost thought, level of expertise, customer service and enthusiasm. We truly believe that fitness is a lifestyle, not a fad.
The FITTE principle is utilized in the design of each client’s specific program design:
- Each client’s current Fitness level and their fitness goals
- An appropriate, client-specific Intensity level
- The necessary Time (duration) of each exercise
- An appropriate Type of exercise
- Enjoyment of the fitness program